Hello My Dearest One
Thanks for your response. I
know that this mail will not
come to you as a surprise
since we have not had a
previous correspondence,
please bear with me. I will
really like to have a good
relationship with you, and i
have a special reason why I
decided to contact you.
I decided to contact you
because of the urgency of
my situation here and after
reading your profile. I am
Miss .Grace 23 years old girl
from Liberia, the only
daughter of Late Dr. Philip
Karmah the deputy minister
of national security under the
leadership of president
Charles Taylor who is now in
exile after many innocent
soul were killed, My late
father was killed by
government of Charles
Taylor ,he accuse my father
of coup attempt.
I am constrained to contact
you because of the
maltreatment I receiving
from my step mother. She
planned to take away all my
late father's treasury and
properties from me since the
unexpected death of my
beloved Father.
Meanwhile I wanted to
escape to the Europe but she
hide away my international
passport and other valuable
travelling documents. Lucky
she did not discover where I
kept my fathers File which
contains important
documents.
So I decided to run to the
refugee camp where I am
presently seeking asylum
under the United Nations High
Commission Refugee here in
Dakar , Republic of Senegal . I
wish to contact you
personally for a long term
business relationship and
investment assistance in
your Country.
My late father of blessed
memory deposited the sum
of (US$ 10,7m) in one of the
leading bank with my names
as the next of kin. But
meanwhile you should not
allow any other person to
know about this money since
my late father did not
disclose it with any body
rather do they know about
the valuable documents .
However, I shall forward to
you with the necessary
documents on confirmation
of your acceptance to assist
me for the transfer of the
money to your account, and
investment of the fund. As
you will help me in an
investment, and i will like to
complete my studies, as i
was in my 1st year in
university, when the crisis
started.
It is my intention to
compensate you with 30% of
the total money for your
assistance and the balance
shall be my investment
capital. This is the reason
why I decided to contact you.
Please all communications
should be through this email
address only for confidential
purposes.
As soon as I receive your
positive response showing
your interest, I will put things
into action immediately. In
the light of the above, I shall
appreciate an urgent
message indicating your
ability and willingness to
handle this transaction
sincerely.
Upon your acceptance to help
me I will like to have your full
contact details as to write to
the bank so that they will
deal with you as my trustee/
partner standing on my
behalf.
Before that, i will like to have
your full contact as well as
your;
Phone and fax number.
Your full name and country
Your age and your passport
or identity
You can not call on phone
because i have no phone of
my own here but i will like
you to call me at the Rev
fathers phone number, It is
the Reverend priest number
here in the camp, call and tell
him you want to speak with
me. and he will send for me
at the female hostel here.
This is the reverend fathers
office phone number, +221
-76-84-37-147. Awaiting your
urgent and positive
response. Please do keep this
only to your self please I beg
you not to disclose it till I
come over to you, once the
fund has been transferred.
here is my Picture,
Yours sincerely
Grace
.
Hug and kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment